Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Last Day of High School

 First off, COVID Update: Had COVID. Got better. Happy?

Second-of-ly, I am coming to you live from my official last day of high school. I'm sitting in the back of my favorite teacher's class, in the storage area with all the cameras, with all my friends getting stoned. I'm not getting stoned. I've got responsibilities. Indeed, last day of school and I have some bullshit to deal with. I have to pick up my graduation cords (teacher who was supposed to give them out is absent) and I have to submit community service hours (I forgot to do that and today's the last day). Go me. Fuck it, we ball. I'm glad I'm never going to have to come here again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the future is now

 to any internet scavengers stumbling upon this in the distant future, this saga continues here . didn't want to leave anybody hanging