well ain't that something! the day after i make that spiteful little post about performers avoiding florida like the plague, i find out JPEGmafia is coming to st. petersburg (petersberg?) in a few weeks. it's a 4 hour drive, but it's one i'm willing to make. btw, just rewatched serial mom for the first time in a while - soooo good. possibly one of the funniest movies of all time
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
st petersburg!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the future is now
to any internet scavengers stumbling upon this in the distant future, this saga continues here . didn't want to leave anybody hanging
-
I'm writing this post from 5:22 AM. Last night, I told myself I'd be asleep by midnight - after all, I have to leave for a flight at...
-
first off, let me commemorate a truly historic event: it's cold out! for the first time in my life, it's cold in the place where i l...
-
I have a sizable and well-loved record collection, and there's nothing I'd love more than to have a record player in college to play...
No comments:
Post a Comment