as expected! despite me bringing it up like 3 days ago and then posting on my instagram story, my two friends who i had the idea with ended up going elsewhere. this always happens. again, i went in with a sort of worst-case-scenario mindset, so i'm not *mad* - but i'm certainly not happy either. maybe i'll turn this around, dip into my emergency friend reserve and switch gears to target a sappier audience
Saturday, October 1, 2022
the case of the mysterious prior obligation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the future is now
to any internet scavengers stumbling upon this in the distant future, this saga continues here . didn't want to leave anybody hanging
-
I'm writing this post from 5:22 AM. Last night, I told myself I'd be asleep by midnight - after all, I have to leave for a flight at...
-
first off, let me commemorate a truly historic event: it's cold out! for the first time in my life, it's cold in the place where i l...
-
I have a sizable and well-loved record collection, and there's nothing I'd love more than to have a record player in college to play...
No comments:
Post a Comment